Friday, October 17, 2008

Game On!

I like playing Video games and all that, but that was when I was like 13 years old ha-ha but from what I understand a lot of adults play a lot of video games probably because of boredom or it can be a get away for them, to take away from their daily jobs and all that fun stuff. So yeah the average gamer in the United States is the age of 33 years old maybe when I get older I will get back to my early days, so maybe i will be a 33 year old gamer one day. But yea the gaming world is not for me, but maybe for others so keep “Gaming Out”!

6 comments:

[JrB] WiCkEd^ said...

Good Job on your summary!!I like that you put it in your own words and it was short n simple!!Greeat Work!!

+Ms. King+ said...

Wow! I can't believe the average gamer is 33 years old. I haven't seen anyone over the age of 25 play! Ha well nice job on the article.

SRK♥

Anonymous said...

i like playing games. But idk if i want to have that as a career. Like Grandma's Boy, lol. But if didnt have a career goal, i would just go ahead & have a career as a gamer.

Lana said...

the average gamer is 33 years old? hmm! good work.

brent #20 said...

nice work keep it up

Harlinda♥ said...

Lol 33 is the average gamer?!
I don't see much of them playing video games. haha. Anywho good summary nice and short!